The matriculation at the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO can be fulfilled only through our online procedure. It is necessary to have an e-mail account that will be asked for upon enrolment.
In order to access the matriculation procedure it is necessary to act as follows:
- Enter the Administrative Secretariat.
- Execute the new account registration through the system guided procedure. At the end of the procedure a username and a password will be generated; these are to be used in the restricted area.
- Access the restricted area of the students' secretariat using the username and password generated by the enrolment procedure.
- Execute the online matriculation procedure entering the data that will be required. When all data are entered, you will be asked which payment mode you prefer. It is possible to pay the matriculation fee by online payment by credit card or by bank transfer. See the Rules for the Payment of Tuition Fees.
At the end of the Matriculation Process the Secretariat system will show you a button "Print Enrolment Application", clicking on which you can view the pre-filled Application for Matriculation in PDF format. At this point you have to print and sign the Application for Matriculation.
Furthermore, you have to print and sign the Contract with the Student, which includes the consent to processing of personal data.
To finalize your registration, you have to send to UNINETTUNO:
- Application for Matriculation (signed);
- Contract with the Student (signed);
- Copy of the Bank Transfer (if you chose this payment method).
You can send documentation:
- by e-mail to the account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by Fax to the number: 06 69207621
- by ordinary mail to the Student Secretariat of the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, Corso V. Emanuele II, 39 - 00186 Roma ITALIA
The bank details to make the bank transfer are:
In favour of: Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO
IBAN: IT58 D030 6905 0571 0000 0002 796
BIC BCITITMM (only for bank transfers from abroad)
(Bank: IntesaSanPaolo SpA
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, n. 152
Remember that in the reason for payment you must obligatorily insert the name and the last name of the student and send the payment receipt to the following e-mail account: email@example.com - or to the Fax number: +39 06 69207621.
The International Telematic University UNINETTUNO will acknowledge the enrolment by sending an e-mail including the matriculation number, the USER ID and the Password to access the e-Learning platform.
For any technical problem relating to the matriculation procedure, do not hesitate to contact us: Phone: +39 06 69207687 | +39 06 69207688
Toll free number: 800 333 647
Phone: +39 06 69207670 | +39 06 69207671